Captive Panel Screw
Captive panel screws are also called toe stop screws, and feature a head that is a round knurling trace, which allows for easier installation. A captive panel screw is commonly used in PC boards and equipment panel assemblies, because they feature no heat conduction, vibrating, striking, or thermal expansion.
The information of customizing
- Materials：brass，stainless steel , carbon steel, and much more
- Standards: ASTM,ANSI,AISI, IFI, DIN,ISO, JIS, GB
- The type of head: flat head, pan head, cap head, cheese, button
- Head diameters: 5/16″ to 3/4.”
- Lengths ranging: 21/32″ to 2″ and with threads from 2/56 to 3/8-1
- Finishing: galvanizing、chroming、black oxide finishing、heat treatment
- Adding washer head is available.